Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Obsession with Songs!!

Since I don’t have anything great to do these days’,just studies (I don’t consider them to b great!)...I just roam around the blogs (yeah! reading and writing too is my current obsession :D ) .., there I came across,one of my friends posts of making cartoon caricatures while studying..Suddenly a thought struck in to my mind that what I have been doing in all my preparatory leave, aah den what! I got something good to do finally… Just went back through all my notes that I have been making since a week… (Yes! I do make notes 1 week before the exam that helps me remember things well) and realized that I am obsessed with songs!!
Yes! It’s the lyrics that I’ve been writing above and besides the margin line, in the date column anywhere and everywhere I see space! Even now, the song walking in my head,‘fullon ka taro ka sabka kehna hai... ek hazaaro mein apni behna hai’ (ya I listen to such random oldies). I have been murmuring and listening to music more than ever in my past week. Within less than 24hours I have my Advertisement final exam and now all I have on my tongue is “7things I hate about you..ohh you!” Yea Miley Cyrus, Rafi ji, Atif and of course my all time favourite Taylor Swift! I don’t want them to leave me but honestly I wish they go away,so that I can have a final revision in my senses!

When I study I play songs so that I don’t feel exhausted soon, ( just think of concentrating when you have people like Mohit Chauhan and Sonu Nigam around!! sounds tough, isn’t it! trust me it is!! I've been trying since days.) Now tell me is it really my fault if I can’t study after all of this!?! Than after every 2 hours of study I take a break, change the music (like from tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi to aali re saali re), visit some random blogs, websites, update google buzz, write testimonials for Nishu or apply for internships!! (haha! Silly! right?! but ya applying for internships is my favorite past time…may b I’m obsessed with my CV too! :D)

I really wonder why the hell on this mother earth do I deactivate my facebook account every time before exams,!! I know “show off’’ is what you have in your mind, but no, actually even I am confused why do I do that...maybe I am such an addict that I need a break from it for a few days, like people take a break from studies or work I need a break from facebook! :P Anyways I would thank my classmate who’s doodling made me ponder on what I have been doing in these past days and it also of course gave me something better to do in my break than just surfing the net and doing stupidity on various matrimonial sites : Here I go, Paramjeet Kaur, http://www.simplymarry.com/timesmatri/faces/jsp/profileDisplayPrint.jsp?profileId=mumf1318337&from=how : !! (ya i know "the height of joblessness!!" College leave you see...this is what it does to you!)

Now, I am writing this post in my study-break with the background music, "Jaane kya hoga Rama re..Jaane kya hoga Maula re!"
INDEED!!! PERFECT!! Rama and Maula only can help me now!! Phew! *fingers crossed* wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. ur writing is awesom.. n ur last blog i read ruia bmm vala was also superb.. keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw did u read writing testimonials for nishu?! ;) -Neet

    ReplyDelete
  3. arre kaha..?? usko block letters mein likhna tha naa inverted commas k sath hehe ;) :p
    well offcourse yar i did read it dan again i thought ye mera naam yaha kaise likha h to firse vo line padhi.. 'arre haa ye to mera hi naam likha h..' hehe.. :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. arre tere doodle na mujhe sochne par majboor kar diya..mein kya karu :P anyways i have thanked you na.. :D Neet

    ReplyDelete