Not once I thought you love me,
Until you said you do,
Not once I believed u do,
Until you proved it to me!
That one “date” and I was yours forever,
That one night I felt the love within us…
What I got was complete pleasure,
And my internal joy couldn’t be measured…
Now I don’t regret my singlehood of 20 years,
‘Cause you were to meet me,
The best among my peers!
Truly said, god does everything for good,
I now believe in it and think even you should.
The way you look at me,
The way you touch me,
The way you feel me,
Isn’t less than any heaven…..
Memorable is the time we spent together,
Remembering them I re-live the moment!
The luckiest person I am to get you,
On cloud nine, since the time I have met you…
Best is the time we spend in theatre,
Watching Bhojpuri,
Only to be together,
I am so madly in love with that lovely weather!
I know you won’t let anyone cause me harm,
Hence feel so complete,
When in your arms!
I hate to wait,
But somehow, love waiting for you,
Cause the happiness I get is altogether new…
You like the way I give you naughty smiles,
And to see yours,
Even I could walk a million miles…
People in my life are very few,
Best amongst them is you!
I know you won’t ever leave me,
You know I won’t too…
That’s the reason so crazily in love with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment