I am lost somewhere,
don't know where to go!!
cannot see the love and care anywhere,
don't know where to go!!
cannot see the home,
with the love of your own,
don't know where to go!!
all i see is,
people rushing to earn money,
children on streets,
begging for single penny!!
money is on the top of all,
no one's home,
but huge crowd at the malls!!
relatives killing their own,
house is a mere house,
no more a HOME!!
everywhere the condition is same,
everyone's rushing for fame!!
living such a life is a big NO,
don't know where to go!!
i'll go anywhere,
come what may,
even if that way is,
FAR FAR AWAY!!
I just loved the way you have described the current scenario of things being loved and people being used..!
ReplyDeleteAfter reading your poems, I keep wishing I was that good at writing them. :o
;-) :-)